At Xavier, our mission is to cultivate each of our students to realize their greatest potential through highly individualized learning practices that foster their passions; a team of educators that deeply respect and honor each child’s unique value; and a nurturing, safe, and stimulating environment that encourages every child to embrace their truest selves.
Our Xavier Community is Exceptional.
Where is Xavier...and when?
One of the most rewarding aspects of the Xavier experience is the community we share. Learn more about what our students, families, faculty and greater community are up to!
At Xavier, the possibilities are infinite.
- Xavier's class of 2019 collectively received over $6.5 million in College Merit Scholarship Offers.
- Xavier students have been accepted to more than 140 top-tier universities across the country since 2017.
- Our Xavier students include dozens of award-winning artists, actresses, musicians and and so much more.
- Xavier students and families benefit from our 4 staff therapists, along with our utilization of the Arrowsmith program and neurofeedback.
- 40+ Xavier faculty members bring their personal and professional talents in poetry, music, fitness and more to work.
- The average student to teacher ratio at Xavier's four campuses:
- 7-to-1 and sometimes even less.
Hoping to speak with one of our friendly faculty members? No problem!
Xavier Educational Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship programs and other school-administered programs.