Leading The Way In Academic Experience
One of the most rewarding aspects of the Xavier experience is the community we share. Learn more about what where you can find our students, families, faculty and greater community at our upcoming events!
At Xavier, our mission is to cultivate each of our students to realize their greatest potential through highly individualized learning practices that foster their passions; a team of educators that deeply respect and honor each child’s unique value; and a nurturing, safe, and stimulating environment that encourages every child to embrace their truest selves.
Our Xavier Community is Exceptional
At Xavier, the possibilities are infinite
Xavier students in the 2020-2021 school year achieved an average score of 1274 on the SAT, placing them in the 80 percentile.
We put safety at the forefront for our staff and students, with 100% of Xavier faculty fully vaccinated and our students at 97%.
On average, the Xavier graduating class in the last 3 years has earned $6 million in College Merit Scholarship Offers.
- Xavier students have been accepted to more than 160 top-tier universities across the country since 2017.
- Our Xavier students include dozens of award-winning artists, actresses, musicians, athletes and so much more.
- 40+ Xavier faculty members bring their personal and professional talents in poetry, music, fitness and more to work.
- The average student to teacher ratio at Xavier's four campuses:
- 7-to-1 and sometimes even less.
Xavier Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship programs and other school-administered programs.